Why is SOC Service Necessary?
In the data-driven age, the cyber threat landscape is evolving very quickly and protecting the organization’s digital assets became significantly curtail. Having a Security Operations and Control (SOC) center helps you identify and respond to cyber threats immediately round the clock and helps you secure your business reputation.
A SOC report is an internal controls report captured by reviewing how a company safeguards its customer data and maturity of operational controls. And these reports are issued by reviewing the principles of Security, Availability, Confidentiality, and Privacy.
Arridae Infosec Pvt Ltd. has a team of OSCP, OSWP, CEH certified SOC experts who can help strengthen your IT security architecture. We offer the following services under SOC Service.
- Penetration Testing – Threat identification, Source code analysis
- Behavioral Monitoring – net flow analysis
- Security Intelligence – log management, SIEM event correlation
- Vulnerability Assessment – vulnerability monitoring, active network scanning, continuous
- Threat Haunting – Monitoring of IT environment, trapping the attacker to minimize end damage.
- Incident Response Handling (IRH) – network forensics, IP tracing
- Threat Intelligence – Information gathering about potential attack sources
A SOC report helps an organization address third-party risk concerns by evaluating its internal controls, policies, and procedures that directly relate to the security of a system at a service-oriented organization.
Benefits Of Our SOC
- SOC provides a complete real-time overview of an organization’s infrastructure.
- SOC monitors organization’s assets round the clock and identifies unusual activities and potential threats.
- Prevent cross-client information leakageSOC integrates regulatory compliance requirements like PCI DSS, GDPR, HIPPA, NIST 800-53
- Identifies the organization’s components affected by well-known vulnerabilities and provides better incident response strategies.
- Provides a detailed SOC report that can be considered a third-party validation of the organization’s effective operation.
- 24x7 Security monitoring and real-time information availability
- Event Handling and incident response
- Continuous diagnostics and mitigation
- Malware Detection
- Vulnerability management
- 24x7 support and maintenance
- Support for automatic agent deployment
SOC as a Service
Security Operation Center, commonly referred to as SOC, is a centralized location from where an organization’s entire IT environment is monitored to help prevent, detect and mitigate cyber-attacks. Cyber-attacks like Malware, phishing and social engineering, web-based attacks, botnets, malicious codes, and denial of service (DoS) are increasing day by day. Therefore, it became imperative to have a well-structured SOC service to help safeguard your organizations’ digital assets from these cyber-attacks.